Azure Support Services Limited and all of their associated and subsidiary companies (“we”, “us��� and “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy online and maintaining the security of any personal information which we receive from you. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and us and hope that you feel assured in your use of our website.
1. The Information We May Collect
The following may be applicable subject to the website being accessed by you:
- Registration: on some parts of the website we may ask you to register, and if you do we will ask for certain information which personally identifies you. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- Booking: if you make a booking on the website we will collect certain personal information including your name, address, email address and payment details to allow us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. Use and sharing of your information
We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to communicate information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically or otherwise.
Some of the services on our websites are hosted by third parties and as such we may need to share some of your personal information with those third parties to facilitate your venue booking. However, we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for any other purposes than providing the services booked through us.
We will share your personal information with our group companies and business partners and we and they may send you further information, unless you have informed us that you do not wish us to do so.
We will not share or sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing or any other purpose without your consent unless where required by law.
3. International transfer of information
We may exchange information with our associated companies throughout Europe (unless you have informed us that you do not wish us to do so) but where we do we shall make it a term of our agreement with such companies that they will respect the confidentiality of that information.
5. Links to third party sites
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that these sites may have different privacy policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
6. Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies or if you would like to opt out of any marketing communications that you have agreed to, please contact Azure.